Through our related company Reesby & Company Limited www.reesby.co.nz, we have the best resources to refinance Spinnaker Capital on meeting bank criteria
We can bridge mortgages for reasons where you may fall outside the banks lending criteria such as:
- Debt servicing is difficult to prove
- Interest needs to be Capitalised or Part Capitalised
- LVR is higher than what the banks are comfortable with
- Resource consent is currently being sought
- Project is being marketed to secure sufficient presales for bank funding
- Property Requires refurbishment or development works
While we are largely providers of bridge finance on property in Auckland, we will consider lending in other locations in NZ on a case by case basis - please contact us to discuss.
Indicative bridge finance lending terms are as follows:
Facility From $1M to $30M
Term Up to 24 months
LVR Up to 80%
Interest Payments Interest capitalised, part capitalised or paid.
BRIDGING FINANCE PROJECTS
- Settle 5.5ha retail centre land, Warkworth. $3 million.
- Settle 8.7ha of residentially zoned land in Whitford. $6 million.
- 16 residential units and 13 sections in Wellington. $3.3 million.
- Luxury home in St Heliers, Auckland. $6 million.
- Luxury home in St Mary's Bay, Auckland. $3 million.
- Settle and refurbish a vacant 5 level commercial building in Auckland CBD. $3.7 million.
- Refinance a clifftop home in Glendowie, Auckland. $2 million.
- Refinance 1.8ha of residential land in Avondale, Auckland. $1 million.
- Settle 3ha of residential land in Albany, Auckland. $1.9 million.
- Refinance 6 sections and a house in The Gardens, Manakau, Auckland. $1 million.
- Settle a residential development site in Freemans Bay, Auckland. $1.3 million.
- Refinance a house and settle a land purchase in Whitford, Auckland. $900,000.
- Bridging funding to settle 10.7 hectares of Waterfront land in Murawai, Auckland. $2.2 million.